- About Us
- Contact Us
Trail of Honor Address:
3509 I-55 South
Jackson, Mississippi 39212
Behind Harley Davidson of Jackson
Trail HD Parking at the Jackson MS Fair Grounds, Gate 1, 102 S. Jefferson St., Jackson, MS. GPS: 32.299961 N. -90.177574 W.
Free Shuttle to/from Trail HD Parking, will run every 15 minutes
Aviation Trail of Honor Address:
7450 Old Canton Rd.,
Madison, MS, 39110
Hangar, Mississippi Wing
Governor’s Ride, (Day) May (TBD): [Kick Stands Up (KSU)]
[TBD]am - Rider Stage at Harley Davidson of Jackson dealership.
[TBD]am - KSU, Governor’s Ride Departs.
[TBD]am - Rider arrive ...
[TBD]am - KSU Ride Route: [TBD]
Escort for Vietnam Traveling Memorial Wall, Wednesday May 17:
10:00am - All Escort Riders should arrive at Armed Forces Museum on Camp Shelby, access will be through the South Gate on Hwy 49.
**** All Personnel are required to have Photo ID for entry, NO WEAPONS allowed on Base ***
The Sky Soldiers will be on the ground at Camp Shelby and Tours of the Armed Forces Museum, a Huey and Cobra will be available
12:30pm - Escort to Jackson will depart. If required, there will be one fuel stop in route. Sky Soldiers will provide Air Support for this ride.
With exception of original staging all times are approximate.
Contact Roger Barrett 601-826-5205 if you have questions.
Opening Ceremony for The Vietnam Traveling Memorial Wall, Friday May 19:
11:30am Harley Davidson of Jackson
Trail Event Dates: May 20-22
Saturday, May 20, open to public:
9:00am to 5:00pm Trail of Honor
8:00am to 4:00pm Aviation Trail of Honor
Sunday, May 21, open to public:
11:00am to 5:00pm Trail of Honor
8:00pm to 4:00pm Aviation Trail of Honor
Monday, May 22, 12:30pm:
Run for the Wall Ride
[TBD]am - RFTW riders depart for Jackson
12:15pm - Arrive at the Harley Davidson Dealership.
12:30pm - RFTW Lunch and Ceremony
2:00pm - RFTW Lunch and Ceremony ends.
Trail of Honor, $75 Huey Helicopter Rides, charge per person
Aviation Trail of Honor, plane rides for sale
Safety, Event is Handicap Accessible:
No Pets Allowed
Recommend ear plugs for battle reenactments and flights at both locations
To volunteer or sponsor:
Please contact David McElroy (601) 372-5770
* Talk to living historians and see encampments representing each American War from French and Indian War to the current War on Terrorism
* See battlefield re-enactments of the Civil War and Vietnam War
* Meet Active duty veterans of the present war in Afghanistan
* See Military armor and aerial displays/flyovers
* Ride in a Huey Helicopter with the veterans and aircraft that made history
* Meet Military heroes: Medal of Honor recipients, Navajo Code Talkers, Tuskegee Airmen, ex-POW's from WWII, Korean War and Vietnam War
* Commemorative Air Force (CAF) will be performing Flyovers in airworthy warplanes from the past
* See the Vietnam Traveling Memorial Wall