- About Us
- Contact Us
Trail of Honor Address:
3509 I-55 South
Jackson, Mississippi 39212
Behind Harley Davidson of Jackson
Trail HD Parking at the Jackson MS Fair Grounds, Gate 1, 102 S. Jefferson St., Jackson, MS. GPS: 32.299961 N. -90.177574 W.
Free Shuttle to/from Trail HD Parking, will run every 15 minutes
Aviation Trail of Honor Address:
7450 Old Canton Rd.,
Madison, MS, 39110
Hangar, Mississippi Wing
Governor’s Ride, (Day) May (TBD): [Kick Stands Up (KSU)]
[TBD]am - Rider Stage at Harley Davidson of Jackson dealership.
[TBD]am - KSU, Governor’s Ride Departs.
[TBD]am - Rider arrive ...
[TBD]am - KSU Ride Route: [TBD]
Escort for Vietnam Traveling Memorial Wall, Wednesday May 17:
[TBD]am - All Escort Riders should arrive in [TBD]
12:30pm - KSU with full tank as we won’t stop until we reach Harley Davidson Dealership in Jackson
3:00pm - Arrive Harley Davidson Dealership in Jackson.
- WWII Aircraft will fly with riders from Hattiesburg.
- Helicopters will fly with riders from Magee to Jackson.
With exception of original staging all times are approximate. Contact Roger Barrett 601-826-5205 if you have questions.
Opening Ceremony for The Vietnam Traveling Memorial Wall, Friday May 19:
11:30am Harley Davidson of Jackson
Trail Event Dates: May 20-22
Saturday, May 20, open to public:
9:00am to 5:00pm Trail of Honor
8:00am to 4:00pm Aviation Trail of Honor
Sunday, May 21, open to public:
11:00am to 5:00pm Trail of Honor
12:00pm to 4:00pm Aviation Trail of Honor
Monday, May 22, 12:30pm:
Run for the Wall Ride
[TBD]am - RFTW riders depart for Jackson
12:15pm - Arrive at the Harley Davidson Dealership.
12:30pm - RFTW Lunch and Ceremony
2:00pm - RFTW Lunch and Ceremony ends.
Trail of Honor, $75 Huey Helicopter Rides, charge per person
Aviation Trail of Honor, plane rides for sale
Safety, Event is Handicap Accessible:
No Pets Allowed
Recommend ear plugs for battle reenactments and flights at both locations
To volunteer or sponsor:
Please contact David McElroy (601) 372-5770
* Talk to living historians and see encampments representing each American War from French and Indian War to the current War on Terrorism
* See battlefield re-enactments of the Civil War and Vietnam War
* Meet Active duty veterans of the present war in Afghanistan
* See Military armor and aerial displays/flyovers
* Ride in a Huey Helicopter with the veterans and aircraft that made history
* Meet Military heroes: Medal of Honor recipients, Navajo Code Talkers, Tuskegee Airmen, ex-POW's from WWII, Korean War and Vietnam War
* Commemorative Air Force (CAF) will be performing Flyovers in airworthy warplanes from the past
* See the Vietnam Traveling Memorial Wall